Tong Bian Ling Pian 通便灵片- Aura Herbs 600mg (12×60 tablets)
Tong Bian Ling Pian – Aura Herbs 600mg (60 tablets)
Benefits may include:
– May help with constipation from heat or fire
– Can address dark urine from dryness
– May assist with flatulence
– Can help invigorate the blood
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Tong Bian Ling Pian 通便灵片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Semen persicae (Tao Ren) 1953 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 471 mg
- Radix et rhizoma rhei (Da Huang) 471 mg
- Radix saposhnikoviae (Fang Feng) 471 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten-free. Non-GMO. Herbs are grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.