Si Wu Tang 四物汤 – Aura Herbs 600mg (6×60 tablets)
Si Wu Tang – Aura Herbs 600mg (60 tablets)
Benefits may include:
– May help stimulate the production of blood
– Can promote blood circulation
– May assist with regulating menstruation and relieving menstrual pain
– Can help to improve postpartum women’s overall physical and mental health
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Si Wu Tang 四物片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 976 mg
- Radix rehmanniae (Shu Di Huang) 976 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui Jiu Zhi) 808 mg
- Rhizoma chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong) 606 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.