Shi Quan Da Bu Tang 十全大补汤- Aura Herbs 600mg (6×60 tablets)
Shi Quan Da Bu Tang – Aura Herbs 600mg (60 tablets)
Benefits may include:
– May help treat cold manifestations
– Can assist with fatigue and weakness of back and lower extremities
– May address weak digestion and a reduced appetite
– Can aid sweating on one half of the body
– May help nourish dry skin
– Can address irregular menstruation
– May assist cold hands and feet
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Shi Quan Da Bu Tang 十全大补片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix astragali (Huang Qi) 471 mg
- Radix rehmanniae (Sheng Di Huang) 471 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 371 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 371 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 371 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 371 mg
- Rhizoma chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong) 235 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 235 mg
- Fructus jujubea (Da Zao) 134 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Sheng Jiang) 134 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 101 mg
- Cortex cinnamomi (Rou Gui) 101 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.