2 bottle of Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan
- TAN NAN XING, Arisaema amurense rhizome
- GUA LOU REN Trichosanthes kirilowii seed-frost
- HUANG QIN, Scutellaria baicalensis root
- XING REN, Prunus armeniaca seed
- ZHI SHI, Citrus aurantium fruit-immature
- FU LING, Poria cocos fungus,
- SHENG JIANG. Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh
Safety Cautions and Contra-Indicatons of QING QI HUA TAN WAN
Shortness of breath may be the sign of a potentially life threatening condition. Consult a physician before addressing shortness of breath.
Contraindicated for Yin deficient chronic cough, cough without phlegm, or cough with thin watery sputum. Use with caution during pregnancy. Contains tree nuts.
This supplement is intended for health care professionals educated in Traditional Chinese Medicine. TCM can be very powerful, and it can also be complex; Self diagnosis and self treatment are not recommended. Best to find a nearby practitioner of TCM.
QING QI HUA TAN WAN Dosage & Administration
SHEN TONG ZHU YU TANG DOSAGE:
The doctor recommend: 2 tablets, 2 times a day, before/after meal (half hour)