Liu Wei Di Huang Wan – Aura Herbs 六味地黄片
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan – Aura Herbs 600mg (60 tablets)
Benefits may include:
– May assist with weakness in the lower back
– Can address a pale complexion and hot feeling of the body
– May help promote sexual wellness
– Can assist glucose levels in the normal range
– May address a smooth menopausal transition
– Can assist with healthy blood sugar levels and normal function of superoxide dismutase
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan 六味地黄片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
Radix rehmanniae (Sheng Di Huang) 1076 mg
Fructus corni (Shan Zhu Yu) 539 mg
Rhizoma dioscoreae (Shan Yao) 539 mg
Cortex moutan (Mu Dan Pi) 404 mg
Poria (Fu Ling) 404 mg
Rhizoma alismatis (Ze Xie) 404 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.