Huo Xiang Zheng Qi San 藿香正气散- Aura Herbs 600mg (12×60 tablets)
Huo Xiang Zheng Qi San – Aura Herbs 600mg (60 tablets)
Benefits may include:
– Can assist to remove dampness
– May help strengthen vital energy to regulate the stomach
– Can help give temporary relief of the common cold
– May address headaches, indigestions, vomiting, abdominal distention, sunstroke and non-persistent diarrhea
– Can assist the ventilation of the lungs
– May help tonify the spleen and augment QI
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Huo Xiang Zheng Qi San 藿香正气片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Herba pogostemonis (Huo Xiang) 505 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Zhi Gan Cao) 403 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 370 mg
- Cortex magnoliae officinalis (Hou Po) 337 mg
- Rhizoma pinelliae praeparatae (Jiang Ban Xia) 337 mg
- Radix platycodonis (Jie Geng) 337 mg
- Pericarpium citri reticulatae (Chen Pi) 337 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 202 mg
- Radix angelicae dahuricae (Bai Zhi) 168 mg
- Folium perillae (Zi Su Ye) 168 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Sheng Jiang) 101 mg
- Fructus jujubae (Da Zao) 101 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.