Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan 桂枝茯苓丸 – Aura Herbs 600mg (12×60 tablets)
Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan – Aura Herbs 600mg (60 tablets)
Benefits may include:
– Can help comfort in the uterus or during menstruation
– May assist removal of blood stasis
– Can promote blood circulation
– May help warm and unblock channels
– Can promote sweating
– May assist in relaxing the muscles
Aura Health & Wellbeing is a range of functional teas and dietary supplements inspired by Chinese herbal remedies to promote good health. Our supplements are created using decocted methods of manufacturing (mixing them with water, alcohol or oil).
These products contain a 5:1 concentration ratio, with 180g of herbs used in each bottle.
Aura Herbal Supplements have a 4-9x higher concentration ratio than other brands.
Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan 桂枝茯苓片
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix paeoniae alba (Chi Shao Yao) 674 mg
- Cortex moutan (Mu Dan Pi) 673 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 673 mg
- Semen persicae (Tao Ren) 673 mg
- Ramulus cinnamomi (Gui Zhi) 673 mg
Tabletted with: Hypromellose, Magensium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Herbs grown using DaoDi concept. Non-sulpher treated.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.